Welcome to Episode 5-16, i.e: Season 5 Episode 16 of the Smooth Groovers Review.
Hi & Welcome to Season 5 episode 16. This weeks we’ve got a special show for you.
Its a Funkumentary dedicated to P-Funk!
Just a reminder, you can listen to the Podcast from i-tunes.
Alternatively, please press the play button below:
Or, Download here for all MP3 Players
Featured Tracks from this documentary (Funkumentary) include:
- George Clinton and the Gangsters of Love featuring Sly Stone and El Debarge – George Clinton and the Gangsters of Love
- Parliament – Funkentelechy Vs. the Placebo Syndrome.
- Funkadelic – Funk Soul Classics: The Ultimate 80’s Soul And Funk Revival [Disc 1]
- George Clinton – Computer Games
- Fred Wesley & The Horny Horns Featuring Maceo Parker – A Blow For Me, A Toot To You
- Bootsy Collins – Bootsy? Player of the Year
- Brian Culbertson feat Bootsy Collins – Bringing Back the Funk
- Freek Bass – Junkyard Waltz
- Funkadelic – Knee Deep (Funky Breaks & Sampled Soul)
We hope you enjoy it!?
Love Dr Groove